Saturday, June 19, 2010

Craftabulous!

Etsy Craft Night Philly was fantastic. It was set in an amazing and inspiring loft space thanks to our wonderful hosts at The Midwives Collective and Gallery. The open crafting was casual and full of easy going conversation and yummy treats (a.k.a the best chocolate chip cookies). In between meeting wonderful new people I managed to rubber stamp some thank you notes for my Etsy packaging while others others were busy with embroidery, clay, porcelain painting and card making. It was a lively group and I knew I was among kindred spirits when we all cheered over a coveted pair of scissors won as a door prize. All the door prizes were wonderful and included everything from craft supplies to vintage goods. I was the lucky recipient of a darling zipper pouch from a fellow Etsy seller Crispy Creations who lives up to his tag line "Boys Sew Too!". Thank you Chris! The night was such a success it looks like we may make it a recurring event. Cheers, count me in!

1 comment:

  1. I used to live in Philly and lots of family still does. Wish I could have been there. Sounds like a blast. I'm on the opposite side of the country, near S.F. in fact, and thought about making the trek down there for their crafty night. I would love to gather with other kindred spirits!
    ~Kimberlee @ Gracefully Girly

    ReplyDelete